Get the most out of your prescription benefits. Take charge of managing and ordering your medications.
- Get a 90-day supply of certain medicines at a Walgreens store or through the mail. Talk to your Walgreens pharmacist or visit optumrx.com for more information.
- Get certain medications for a $0 copay.
- Manage your medications, claims and orders at home or on the go with optumrx.com.
$0 Copay Medication Program
Through the $0 Copay Medication Program, you and your covered dependents (18+) enrolled in the Walgreens health plan can get certain medications for a $0 copay.
- Tier 1 generic cholesterol medications
- Tier 1 generic diabetes medications
- Tier 1 generic blood pressure medications
- Tier 1 blood glucose test strips, insulin syringes, meters and lancets
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 asthma medications (includes many inhalers)
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 generic weight loss medications
- Tier 2 insulin
To qualify for the $0 Copay program, eligible team members and their covered spouses/partners should visit Walgreens.com/TeamMember365 and add a goal in either condition management or lifestyle, with WebMD’s Your Digital Health Advisor.
If it’s your first time using Your Digital Health Advisor, you’ll be asked to complete a brief registration. Approximately two weeks after you add your goal(s), you’ll begin to receive $0 copay medications up to the Tier 1 and/or Tier 2 copay value (always call your pharmacy first to confirm your Rx is processing correctly).
Additionally, you can enroll your covered child by calling OptumRx directly at 1-855-376-3214, and note that you’re calling on behalf of your covered child.
Please note that eligibility into this program requires you to participate annually. Confirm your $0 Copay status by calling OptumRx at 1-855-376-3214.